|in every photo there is a small piece of my heart, my soul and my mind... a piece of me. enjoy|
this is my most loving boy ever born <3 and well, me
okay, this stayed here from the very very old dA profile i thought i should just let it be
- current residence: the capital. but i miss the countryside. my village, the place where i grew up, the place where i took my first steps into the world of photography, self- and nature-taught
- favourite music: anything with a meaningful lyrics and (for my ears) nice music and melody i must mention Yiruma a piano artist who stole my heart
- favourite photographer: me, of course ^^ i ADORE Elena Shumilova <3
- favourite style of art: drawing (but my drawings are meh), poetry [writing]. however, photography stole my heart, locked it in its cage far away from me and gave me a camera instead. can't live without my camera, to be honest
- favourite cartoon character: Tom [Tom&Jerry], SMURFS!!!!
- personal Quote:
"all the memories, i could paint them
but that wouldn't change a thing ... "
(from my own poem)
young, but slowly getting old by age, however never getting old in my heart. used to be crazy, now i'm just nuts, and i love it.
sometimes too straightforward.
in eternal love with my beloved man <3 , my most beloved, most beautiful dog <3 , flowers of spring, shores of summer, greys and colors of autumn and whites of winter ... and Lacrimosa, my soul remedy <3 love freedom, animals, friends, traveling, chocolate, tattoos. getting lost in good books. adore Paris. i love love itself for there lies all the point of life! it is my breath, my food and my drink. cannot live without love. however, i hate shopping, liars, hypocrites. i used to hate school, but now when i have a job, i would give it all to be able to go back to school. can't stand whistling. strange, i know because who hates whistling?
scared of spiders, bees and the rest of the insects. claustrophobic. afraid of being alone in the darkness [teddy bears rule^^ ]. scared of death, but not death itself - what i fear more is a thought of not knowing ever again how my loved ones are doing, the thought that i will never see them again. i am also afraid of loneliness. i used to love spending my time alone, but as i get older, i also dislike it more and more. however, the biggest fear i've ever felt is losing my loved ones!
sometimes i talk too much (no, really?), but sometimes i'm silent as a grave.